BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

Yesterday... Me-mo-rial-Say Boo To Exam

History yesterday
Totally sucks
I did really badly
I mean really badly
on paper 2
Seems like the tips doesn't work out a lot
(A little maybe)
(For those who haven't sit for it, you will know it)
Paper 1 still accpetable
Not giving too much hope this time
Well...
As daddy fetched me after school
He was asking when can I take my driving lessons
It will be long
Next year end of oct!
He was like HAH!!!!
I have to fetch u for another year!
Well daddy is not a tough job either
cuz your daughter me is always taking a bus
Went to supermarket
Grab some household stuff
My dad suddenly came to me and ask
What language is this?
(Can't you read dad?! I was thinking)
He asked," what is peanut macavilary?"
Huh?! My 1st reaction
Duuuuu..... Peanut Macavilary o....
What's that o?Hah?!
My 2nd reaction
Nah... You see yourself lar
Ahmeh!!!! My 3rd reaction
Hahaha!!! 4th reaction
OMG!!!
Is actually writing pencuci mangkuk
Just because the words are a little bit ugly
it Changes to PEANUT MACAVILARY
poor daddywho don't know Malay
Is not his fault though
Cuz he was born too early
which sdk still provide english education
(ooppsss... Am I trying to say my dd is old)
Tuition at Yiing's place at night
Yuan told me sweeney knew something bout me
Wow!!!! This cool guy sometimes too make me feel funny and touch
When I knew it
My face was so red and so happy and so touch and laughing like crazy
On that time
I feel like hugging him and say thx
Well I won't
Cuz I don't have the guts
Talking bout the ranger camp at beaufort
Man!!!
Puan Tan doesn't allowed us to re-sit it is we go to beau!!!
PRANG!!!!!
Dream breaksbut who cares!!!
I am still goingI have guts!!!!
I hope the other guides will have this kinda guts too
Yuan are you?
Please...
I don't wanna miss this chance again!!!!
Pls.....
Stupid excel!!!!
Hate it!


0 comments: