BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Argh!!!!! Exam !!!!!!!!! Hate It!!!!!!!! Sleep!!!! I need it!!!!! Coffee too pls!!!!!!

Oopsssss!!!!

I will be one of them sooner of later

This is My Situation Now


EVEN LAWYER DOESN'T ACCEPT IT!



We begin to think: Why do we have to sit 4 exam?
Ok few more papers to go....
If not mistaken
is 20 over of them.....
(Grace counted it)
Argh!!!!!!!
Finish with the languages
Now with history!!!!!!
Y do we have to study all this
As it is all f**king nonsence
Geesh!!!!!
I am crazy with it!!!!
Tried to have group study with yuan juz now
but after "studying" for an hour
(Actually we've been talking the whole session)
Went out for tea!!!!
Geesh!!!!!!
(Another 1 again pls)
GEESH!!!!!!!!!
Sat for chi paper today
Thx to our "BELOVED" LKC
She/He
It will sounds better maybe
The ques were so hard
And It is so daring to say I've set your ques harder than the form5
My MY!!!!!!!
Thx to her!!!!!
If i fail my paper 2!
It will be dead!
sat for paper 1
The 1st time I wrote for over 1000 of words
No wonder my hands were so tired just now
Title
Parents' fault for youth commiting crimes
Wow!!!!!
Facts!!!!
Love it so so much!!!!!
But the time is really not enough.....
The last last last
I mean very last I've finish it
Starting to worry how low will i score for it
I've made an agreement with daniel, sweeney and chee phang
If any of them pass the chinese paper
I will spend them lunch, dinner or breakfast
3 times....
If they've pass
Wooopppppssss
Guess they won't
But i will saving some money for it
Cuz they seems like doing great in their essay
Tht sounds great for me n yuan of course
We've spend so much time on helping them on how to write story by using some terms before exam
Since they are so daring to write something that me, yuan and rou doesn't dare to write....
Smart daniel chose not to write story
Tht's a good choice my friend!
But your sadly and misguided friends insisted on writing that
No wonder you've pass your Chi last sem









0 comments: