BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Before you judge anybody, pls judge yourself.

Yesterday
I was told bout the whole story of conflict between the members of @@
My Gosh
I was actually so so angry
Cuz my friends were trampled in this way!
Damn it!
Both sides are my friends
But when you saw someone who doesn't deserve to be scold like that
I tell you
You will understand how I feel
Before you judge somebody
Please judge yourself FIRST!
It's not hard right to judge yourself first before you judge somebody
Hide your "EGONESS" first
It won't help in socializing
And stop to be hypocrite
Cuz it won't help at all
Guys please don't just keep quiet there
Don't just let people to give you a 999 cuts
Don't only fight back when it reach to 1000 cuts
When the time you wanna fight back
U have already lose your strength
Guys
No matter what
I will surely support you guys
NO DOUBT BOUT THAT!

0 comments: