BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'M A 16 YEARS OLD GIRL TODAY!!!!

Got older 1 year again....
Haha...
Well
Quite happy with it actually
Or I should say I am very surprise
Messages keep on coming in
Facebook wall post
Friendster messages and comments
Manda gave me a disc this morning as a birthday present
As the curiousity worm in my stomach is moving about
I've watched it with yuan's laptop
It's a video which everyone were trying to sing a birthday song to me!!!!
It was so suprising
And I really gave a great hug to Amanda S.
Cuz she spent her whole time doing it!
Kylie and Mandy drew a picture for me
It was really nice and beautiful
Love it so so much!!!
Sweeney's present- A ticket to Violin concert
Dexter's present- Annual dinner
Mom and Dad-Ang Pau RM50
It was really awesome
Plus!!!
I've pass my bio and chemist!!!
Which was out of my expectation!!!!
Thx God!!!!!
Yay...!!!!
Thx to
Chang Ne Key
Joyce Lim
Joyce Hiew
Chong Kit Yin
Audrey
Grace
Deepika
Jose
Arjunan
Jeremy
Sweeney
Brandon
Daryl
Fabian
Jamie
Zul
Infazah
Syamimi
Cath
Amanda Lo
Kylie
Yap Lee Yee
Chu Xing Er
Lau
Lip
Kelly
Min Ket
Anson
Miss Chong
Felix
And others
too many of them
I can't remember all!!!1
Anyway I appreciate all of You!!!
Of course not forgetting
Yuan, Lei, Rou
And Manda
Thx Guys!!!!
Love ya so much!!!!!

0 comments: