BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's been ages

The last post i've made is a few months ago....
Opps.
Well....
This will be a long month
Exam is near....
Is not near anymore
but is here already.
Gosh
That's really bad....
I am still not in the mood of having any exams.
I still in my own mood-swinging
Ahem2x
I tried to ask my daddy whether i am going to any youth exchange this year
As Amanda P told me that my father told her that i am going to Japan with her this year.
C'mon!!!!
It's Japan....
I've been dreaming to go there for AGES!
As an Active Leo with a father who is a Lion too
Haven been to Japan for Youth Exchange is such a SHAME!
But my dad still wouldn't open up his mouth and tell me.....
:(
I don't want surprises
Sometime surprises doesn't make me happy
But just being f**king shock
And it came out with the thing i wouldn't expected and i wouldn't want
Yesterday,
whole night long at Yiing's place
Sui Zin, Joey, Yuan n me were so day-dreaming
Or to be more accurate
Night-dreaming
about how the trip is durin our ranger camp....
Sleep, stay at kk, go to beau, stay at kk again, back to sdk....
Wow...
Everything seems so fabulous and perfect
But how does it end up
No 1 knows....
Cuz the stupid dumb excel was crashed during that time
All of us were te the thinking whether we have the chance to take the replacement test or not
Emmmmm......
Hope everything will go smooth....
Mama and Dada
Would u please let me go???
I BEG U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great....
I really hate exams!!!!!
The trees are crying now
Cuz the people are using them to make papers for exam!!!!
Boo Exam!!!!

0 comments: