BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

This Is What Love Should Be Meant

Once again
I came back to this place
I saw you holding my hand


Warm
I felt
I smiled
Without any notice
You said you love the smile of mine
Giving me your crooked smile
Which I love the most
About You






We were walking beside the seashore
Feeling the beating of waves
The splash of water on our legs
And the cooling breeze which is on my skin




You gave me a warm hug


Kissed my forhead


It was like an endless romantic fairy tale to me
But once I woke up I’ve realized you aren’t there anymore


I started to live by my own
Without the presence of yours
Go to the café where we normally go
The waitress still serve me mocha
And Cappucino latte
Which you love the most
Go to the beach
Where we have our first kiss
I go everywhere just to find your shadow
But it’s not there
I remembered the promise that you have made to me
You say you will let me have you everyday
You won’t leave me a single second
You only belong to me
And you will never get lose of me

I know that you are not here anymore
You went back to the place where you belong
But
I still know
I do know that your soul is still with me
You are with me every second
As what you had promised
I will make my promise to you
I will nevery cry
Never cry
Because you left me here

This is what
Love should be meant




0 comments: