BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Outing Nightz! 19/11/2009

Edo Ichi=====>Giant======>Moghul========>D'Venice

So this is our night trip yesterday
This is for our dear dear Jerema
And of course I've made it specially for our dear Arjunana too
*Arjunana- a good name for him i think
*specially for me, cuz jeremy-jerema. Since they are brothers arjunan-arjunana
This little boy never tried japanese food before
So this will be his first trial then
As I was waiting for yuan at home
Vui Lam suddenly called up and say they've been waiting there since 6.30
And Jeremy is here already
1st thought: SHIT!!!!!
2nd thought:DAMN IT! Didn't I tell jeremy is 7.30?
3rd thought: Where is Yuan!!!! I'm going to crumple her up!
Once I reached to edo ichi with yuan
All of them is really there
And they were like mumbling there
Why are you so late
And bla bla bla...
As i was saying sorry to everyone
Then I realized Jeremy is not here yet
Argh!!!!
Stupid Vui Lam lie to me!
Well next then
Everyone is freezing due to the cold weather
But Sweeney and Grace are wearing sleeveless
WASABI!!!!
I put a lot of wasabi on Daryl and Arjunan's plate
Daryl was so nervous
And I only pour a little bit of sauce for them
A wasabi almost fall into his cup of tea
He was begging no....
Poor daryl, Once you know a friend like me
You will be nerve out
After that
planned to go to vedablu
But is raining
those boys, even arjunan, leng and jeremy
Ran from edo ichi to vedablu
Luckily, yuan, vui lam and me are still here
don't wanna get wet
I joined them at moghul
Daniel offered me a drink
Which I don't really like it
Thank you Sween, for helping me finish it out
Planned to go to vedablu again
But it's closed
To D'venice then
Those boys keep taking picture of the shape on their cappucino
And heard someone got onto someone
And make that someone thought that someone will make another someone disappointed
Bla bla.....
What a night
Ready for tonight to Jeremy's house!!!!!







*photos will be uploaded soon


0 comments: