BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holidays

So
I've just came back from mabul
Not so fun actually
Cuz I've been to this place since 6 months old
Over 60 times
Boring I can only say
Holidays
I hope I can enjoy it
Cuz
A lot of unhappy things going on this few days
I mean it's just like something that I am not happy of
Girls do have moodswings
So no choice about it
Heard bout someone from someone
That someone really annoyed me by now
I actually did take that someone as one of my bestie
But that someone is really too over
Cried for nothing
And scold someone for nothing
Just because she's unhappy of something
Then she can just give out that someone's temper on somebody
That's totally STUPID!
Try to make us feel guilty huh???!!!!
That's useless
Maybe the others don't treat you that anymore
Or maybe you think you can grab someone away from us
But please think rasionally...
Can you do that or not?
Do you have the guts for doing it or not?
Once you got the fruit from Eden
Don't regret
Cuz that's not what you can handle
I know you better than others!!!!!

0 comments: