BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Gavel Installation Is Done~~~~~

Finally done with the gavel installation~
Just can't believe the gaveliers can complete everything in a few days only!
During the last rehearsal
I almost exploded my tears
Cuz i can't remember the song that I am going to perform
After that
During the installation
Got gastric
Cuz didn't eat anything
Or should I say
I don't want to eat
As a emcee
Do you think that I still have the time to eat?
The performances go on to fast
And the time ran too slow
Everyone was so worried bout it
At last
we put in sinn wei hung solo singing on starry starry night
Grace team dance once again
The emcees
Me and Dexter say something SPONTANIOUS
I really do have to say that We did really great
The singing performance by me and phang, with ivan and sweeney-guitarist was great too
With the song How Do I Live
It's totally perfect
The drama performed by the 3B student was wonderful
everyone do enjoy a lot too....
Finally everything ends
Me and dexter were so happy
And we got into a big hug
taking pictures around
It was really wonderful!
Thx to my family
All of them came to support me
Even my uncles
They normally won't attend all these social dinner
But just can't believe they appeared
All my friends
They were really crazy
They don't even watch the other show
But until mine and phang
all of them took photos everything
Crazy them
Anyway
Still love them so so much
Thx to phang, sweeney, ivan for doing such a great performance with me
Thx to everyone for everything
my ji mui and brothers too!!!!
You guys are great!!!! Love you
guys so much!

0 comments: