BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dead of Bored!

Holidays just started
But I've started to feel bored
This few days my phone kept ringing
All the message are the same
Saya dapat no u dari kamal/ep
blh kenal???

Since the day of robotics competition
I've been receiving this kind of messages
I think i am welly promoted by kamal and ep in smk teknik then
I miss my schools days!!!!!
I really rather wake up at 5am every morning to school
At least I can still meet my friends
Except for the exam part
There will be an exception for it
Through this holiday I've been imagining a lot of things
I dreamt that I went to singapore road late at night just to hide away from my parents
And then I met Arjunan, kelly wong, and Soo Yee Tong
Arjunan is still ok
But why did i dreamt about kelly and Soo yee tong????
That's weird
Second dream
I went to London from sandakan by foot
And it only spend me 30 minutes
Another crazy dream.!
I think I really miss my school days
Cuz during my school days
I didn't dream such crazy things
I really miss my friends!!!!!



















0 comments: