BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 13, 2009

Jeremy day

Last day of school with jeremy
Yesterday:
4D made a surprise for him
by chong yih lip, audrey, kelly and everyone
We made a photo album for him
With all the pictures and messages from his friends, 4D, teachers.
A video from Amanda Shia
We planned and started doing for so long
And finally he broke out with tears
Evryone cried
Especially Arjunan
When they saw their picture during their young times
He hugged everyone
Once he hugged me
My tears BURST out
For 3 days
I cried
Once I saw his pictures...
Everyone asked the same question
Why do you have to go?
No one can answer this question
I think he didn't want to leave us too
All the best to Jeremy
Thank for the memory, Jeremica
Friends forever
This is will the twilight in me forever

0 comments: