BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Restart!

So after a really long UN-BLOGGING life, i think i should RESTART it again. So, it's already 17th and few more days/3 days, I'll be leaving my wonderful hometown and straight ahead to labuan. Kinda unwilling to leave.... Or should I say i'm not willing to leave. But how long would i stay around then eventhough i'm not leaving.

Within these 5 months, loads of things happened around. New friends, new buddies, new gang, new life and new experiences. It's a bit up and down, but yet is memorable. It's fun , it's great. I mean like if you don't put yourself into your life, how could you be enjoying it! So love life, enjoy life!
Thanks guys for all the fun, for all the farewells.....
Especially to my girl-friend~~rou rou, we're so gonna leave together and spread out!
And also my BB FAMILY---- I LOVE YOU GUYS MAN!!!! When i refresh back every memory that I've been through with u guys, it makes my tears roll down.....

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

I THINK I SHOULD I WRITE A MEMOIRS....

2 comments:

Yu@n said...

rou rou only la,no yuan yuan~!!!

Suzanne said...

all of u guys ma.... but both of us have to see each other leave on the same day man! it's awful!