BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

T.T




A long awaiting surprise really suddenly exist in front of me! I thought it was already like over or it'll never happen but it just suddenly happened!

Here goes the story!

Since a few weeks ago, Philip and Nam was telling me that they will make me cry before i leave sdk. So, i was really waiting. And for such a long waiting week, it still doesn't happen. Cuz it's like c'mon how u guys know where will i be. I could be anywhere! How could you really determine where am i? Never mind I wait.... But it's already afternoon, still nothing happen.... Then i was actually thinking, maybe they can't make it cuz they are actually having exam tomorrow....

But it goes to the climax when i was having my dinner at the korean restaurant... Nam gave me a call and asked me whether i can go out for a drink. How could that be possible! I just arrived and u asked me to go out! Then they seems like hope-less when i say i can't go unless after 9.... Nam and vivian keep sending me messages and everything.

After 15 minutes, Nam gave me a call and asked me to go out from the restaurant. It was rather awkward when u ask someone to go out from the restaurant. But, then I'm stupid enough that i don't really know wht's going on. I never thought of the surprise! So once i get out i saw nothing but philip's car. I'm almost getting mad and suddenly i saw philip's head. I know they are there. But then I thought it might be only Philip, Vivian, Nam and Winnie. But it suddenly pop-ed out everyone!!! With Tu, Thomas and Lalat! They've accomplished their mission of making me cry!!! U guys are awesome!!! of course I love your present!!! My dad say how am I going to bring the MC DULL to labuan... But yet i just say 1 m'sia! I dun care! I just wanna bring it!

PHILIP
WONG CHENG NAM
VIVIAN
WINNIE
TU
THOMAS
LALAT

u guys gave me the best memories that I ever had!!!!!

0 comments: