BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

1st day of leaving Sandakan

I did not slept well last night. It was really a long night for me. I think I've changed my posture of sleeping for more than 10 times but still I just can't get myself into dream. How am I going to sleep?


So this morning as usual went for breakfast of course and my mom asked me to call my grandma and uncle to tell them i'm leaving. First, I called my granny. Once she heard my voice, she cried! She was really faster than me! Just in 3 sentences we say 'BYE BYE'. Very fast Huh! Yeah I know. Then my grandma start to tell me everything-In Hakka! I think she'd really forgotten that I don't really know hakka. But anyway, I still rather understand part of it. I called 3 uncles, 2 aunties and granny. Total, Cried 6 times, not including the time when i see rou and saw the message that vivian sent to me! So warm and sweet! And of course, thanks to Billy, Ivan, Vincent and Tai for coming over today.... It's short but yet warming! Thanks guys!

So we when to a korean BBQ restaurant and the gas tonk was on fire! Almost explode! But lucky enough nothing happen. So, tomorrow will be the day I'll step to labuan..... New life there... I wonder how are the BB doing.... How's my BB family. Are they alright??? I really missed them.... Guys if u saw this, I hope u guys are doing fine! Let BB rock on! 5th coy are always the best!

0 comments: