BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pain Pain Pain!


My leg with the bruises

My leg with the bandage



Last minute of sport's day
I've just fell down and hurt myself...
It was a total pain
And I really cried out
My tears are actually bursting out
Thanks to Leng
Tristan
Arjunan
They've really did well for first aiding me
As a St.John
And as a friend
Although arjunan's bandaging skill is quite.....
Actually just that it's not tidy
Thanks to Laura, Kelly, Audrey
Tried to stayed with me to the last minute
Rou, really stayed with me to the last minute
Wong Kah Thin
Tried to act as a doctor to advice me
Monday i will be going to school with blazer
Prefect attire
Tidy hair
Which it actually looks smart
With a slipper and a bandage
What an awkward scene!

0 comments: