BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chinese Valentine's day

Today it's the last day of Chinese New Year and it's also Chinese Valentine's Day. During Valentine's Day, It was the first day of Chinese New Year, and I've celebrated it with all my friends. Maybe this is one of the reason why I felt nothing. But since what had happened, I can't really cheered up today. I've tried it already actually, but it just work for not more than 3 hours. Since yesterday night, I was actually thinking why are you trying to treat me that way. I am not your somebody. It doesn't mean that you can have anything you want from me. I still have my own way to live, why are you trying to actually distract me from my new life without you. I was actually having a great time with my my gang yesterday night, but your sudden existence in my life, spoiled my mood. Luckily, my friends were so good to m, and they've tried to comfort me.... Thanks esmond, chow.... I've already tell you i don't want it anymore, why do u still want me face you. Why do you really have to start the argument? I remember last year, during this day, I was hurt with your farewell, now I'm hurt with your existence. Valentine means something to me. It doesn't only mean the day of remembrance of Love between Lover, but the day of remembrance of Love between friends and family










0 comments: