BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jakarta and 28 dec outing trip

Dear readers, sorry for abandoning my blog for a long time... I didn't mean it.... Just that I am out of way to Jakarta and being a little lazy to update my blog.

Jakarta.... A place which I really didn't really put much hope on. So this place is actually quite a big city. Bigger than kl! Honestly! Their shopping mall is so grand and big. And don't even think that the things they sell there are cheap! No such thing at all... Eveything are all like not worth it at all... But anyway I still shop a lot there...We went to Bandung for 3 days. Went up to see a volcano. Nothing special In there actually. Then we went to puncak. A place which is quite chilly... But relaxing. Went back to jakarta again. Shopping for every single moment. And I got my first Odm watch which i really hope to have it for a long time... I bought it with cash. It's so awkward when my family were like counting money. The food there is not really nice. But i really enjoy their sambal.... Spicy and hot!!!! Which I love the most... Nothing special actually this trip... Jus normal.. I will upload the photo asap!

0 comments: