BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dragonica!

Finally, I've successfully downloaded dragonica.
For twice i've been trying to download it.
I was totally pissed off when I started to play it
Cuz this is my FIRST online game
(ps: I normally play wedding dash, pizza frenzy)
So it's started with the job-magician
A t first i thought it will be easy, cuz we just need to complete the quest
Once I got the quest to defeat the big bad wolf
I thought it will be ok for me
But died!
Just in Level 4, I've died for 4 times
Damn it
Thx to yuan for teaching me where should I start first
Then today, I've been trying to get to level 6
I left another 5 exp to get to level 6
But suddenly vui lam called up to go out
I died! Again
I lost 3 exp again!
Geesh
I changed my skills and my job to warrior
Which I found it's more easier compare to magician
haha thx to yuan for helping to get to level 6
And now i've completed level 9
For a beginner, maybe it considered quite good
Haha, just kidding
But honestly, you won't get addicted to it
Cuz you will really feel tired

0 comments: