BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Memoirs

It finally left another 4 more months right here at kml. And some how i really can't believe that things changed so much just withing this few months. 8 months ago, i was being known that I will be coming to kml. And 7 months ago, i was crying to my parents about how terrible was the orientation week, where i eventually wanted to quit this whole matriculation week thing right away. And within this 7 months, I started my college life, I've became one of the student representatives, i'd became very studious,and successfully got my very first straight A right here at kml. And first time hanging out with a bunch of Ibans and yet I'm the only chinese and Sabahan. First time being hyper popular, where everyone knows me but yet i don't know all of them because I'm a JPP. All of these was just totally too miraculous,and I've always been so grateful to God about how He blessed me so richly.

4 months actually indicating that, I'll be graduating from here soon. Leaving my best roommates, my kml family, my chinese gang buddy,all my new friends here( who were always being so supportive). I won't forget the time where i actually presented the results to them, they were so happy. They actually rolled down their tears of joy. This is totally what friendship meant. You will be happy for your friends whenever they are in joy, Even you were in sorrow, they can also feel the pain that you have. They will actually hug you and say "No worries, we are there for you". Friends are always the best. No doubting.

And there's another one more very important person, where actually this person gave me an awkward feelings. A crush or love? I never dare to fantasize about us because I know that won't happen at all. 4 months passed very fast. It will just flew off in a glimpse of an eye and you won't be able to grab hold of it if you were not caution enough. So talking about this guy, maybe he will just only be part of my memoirs. Being written down and remembered as memories. You childish acts which made me laugh i think its the main reason why you made me wanted to get closer to you.

What were you thinking actually? It was an answer that actually never get to be known. I just hope that, maybe somehow we can get into the same uni? So I can look at you more, laugh at you? Everyday being so passionate to go to lecture maybe one of the reason was you. Maybe hopefully we can go further.
Maybe....

(*PS: my tears were unconsciously rolling down when i typed this)

0 comments: