BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Depressed!

Another new day and i was being so obssesed with rest
BUT eventually i can't really get a good one
Cuz too many things are actually happening around me
And I can't never get rid of it
Duh!!!
As days are getting real stress
I feel like I'm being a little anti-social
I talk less
Smile less
Joke less
These are what I normally do
These are actually my personalities
But as days gone
I don't really have these in me anymore
But Maybe some of you might be seeing me hanging my smile and laughter everyday
In fact....
Pada hal...
Yesterday during tuition
Dexter did something real funny
And it made me laughed like real hell
After being so doomy for a few weeks
It makes me feel a little relieved from the stress outs
Suddenly friend A asked in quite a rude manner
What is that so funny
Maybe she thought that we are laughing at her
But actually NO!'
Both dexter and me kept silent and continue laughing
But friend B answered in this way
For how long has she not been laughing this way
It's way long
I actually think
Someone who really knows me and actually can know that I am hanging a fake smile is only 3 of them
Dexter, Rou and Siau Shan (friend B)
Cuz they actually did realize what is that making me so doomed and depressed
Some may have thought that I am actually faking or actually trying to get some attention
But who cares what are they thinking
I was in true depressed
Even my parents did realized that
They've actually tried to put me out of all this stress
But I failed to do so
And they've been so worried that I am having depression
But i don't think I am reaching to do stage yet
After a few months maybe
Lord God please be with me and give me strength
I am eager to be in Your presence
Lord please be with me and give me courage





















0 comments: